From:
Weaselpals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 03:15:12 -0800
We had only had Chester for about 3 months.  Chester was a very curious
ferret.  One day It was warm outside so I decided to give Chester a bath
so I did and brushed his coat and let him down to play and to dry!!

About 30 minutes later my husband decides he wants a pizza, so I odered a
pizza and some bread sticks.  Pizza arrives and we sit do with 2 plates
to eat it, I am putting bread sticks on the plates, so I go to put some
pizza slices on the plates next, in the middle of the pizza box was a
small clear cup of olive oil or dressing for dipping the bread sticks in,
here comes Chester out of no where behind my back and dives right into
the center of the Pizza box and gets his teeth on the cup of oil, and off
he runs like heck with it, he thought it was ferretone, by time we were
done Chester and I both had oil on us, and needless to say Chester had to
get another bath!!

Chester passed away last year but everytime I have pizza, I think of my
little guy !!

Mom and Chester.

Kerry & Ada Gibbs (Weaselpals)
http:www.homestead.com/weaselpals.html