From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:24:53 -0500
RE:
>From:    The Ferret Aid Society <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE:To all of Whiskey & Winter's friends....

friends...i was one of the lucky ones to get a response from Randy...Bless
her heart!

what touched me the most was that she said ...as a precaution, she got
rid of all the fuzzies' toys...just in case!...and will replace them as
she can...

ok...i am picturing all these ferrets in the shelter with no...[to not
many]...toys...the poor babies...

what i propose should not be too difficult...how about we all...or as many
of us as can...send just one ferret safe toy to Randy at The Ferret Aid
Society for the shelter fuzzies?...that should not be too difficult...
should it?...

it may sound trivial...but toys are so important in the ferrets' play
time...

i was going to look up her addy in the SOS Shelter List...and post it with
this...but to be honest...i do not even know what state she lives in...i
just know she is hurting really bad and her babies need toys...

maybe BIG can help here...with at least the state so people can look up
her address in the SOS Shelter List to send the toys to?....or a gift
certificat to The Ferret Store so she can pick some out herself?...[they
prolly have her addy on file]...?

please...this would be so little to each of us...but mean so much to Randy
and her Fuzzies...

thank you in advance...
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Holly, Eddie,
Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-tudes, Angel, Bugs, Snow & Sebastian...
Holding "Li'l Bear" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and Geezer!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Choose your ferret to help at Christmas-time at
http://www.friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html

[Moderator's note: What state???  Nope.... wrong country :-)

Randy Belair
Ferret Aid Society of Toronto
1198 Saturnia Crescent
Mississauga, ON Canada
L4Y 2M3

And no, I don't give out infor about subscribers... this is copied
from the still current shelter list.  BIG]