From:
"S. Merritt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 19:12:02 -0700
Hello,

If there is anyone on this list from northern California who needs a good
cage, please contact me.

I recently got a new, larger cage for my guys, and no longer need the old
one.  But it's not old!

I purchased it in June from "H&S Designs".  It measures 2 feet by 3 feet by
18 inches high, and has 2 balconies w/ramps.  It is VERY clean and in
perfect shape.  It's a nice looking cage, with plenty of room for a couple
of fuzzies who need a new house.

What I would really like to do is trade the cage for a ferret over 2 years
old.  Not for me, but for a friend of mine who has an older fert that needs
some "laid-back" company.

I can be reached via e-mail at:  <[log in to unmask]> .

Thanks!