From:
"Paula E. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 1995 22:08:06 -0600
Hi all. I am writing to say THANK YOU to Dr. Williams who suggested that
Kitka should have exploratory surgery. She had it and a large piece of
foam/plastic was found. It is bigger than two complete pencil erasers put
together. We were amazed at its size. Now, $820.00 and a six inch
incision later, she is home and sleeping happily. She is our
million-dollar-girl now. That's what credit cards are for, right? We
would have paid much more for her safe return. Thank you also to the
other people who emailed me about her privately. It really helps to know
that others are rooting for your special friend.

Paula