From:
Justine Jennifer Oko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 15:02:46 -0400
Hi all!  I haven't posted on here in a longgggggg time, but thought this
information was worth it.  An online friend of mine has just started up a
new ferret club called Ferret Friends United.  In order to get it off the
ground, we're looking for new members.  Twice a month you'll receive a great
newsletter filled with information on ferrets, their health issues, and of
course, great stories from our members!  There's a very small annual fee to
join; this will support the club's expenses, ie new printers, scanners and
postage costs.

If you're interested please contact either me ([log in to unmask]) or Sarah
(the president) at [log in to unmask] We'll look forward to seeing you!!!!!

Ferret kisses to all!
Justine, Spirit the super ferret, and Sierra, the new baby :o )