From:
Ronald Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:43:52 -0500
It has been my most favorite thing to read the comics section of a
newspaper

Although I do not subscribe to the Detroit News newspaper, I do receive
it on Saturday and Sunday as a combined paper with the Detroit Free
Press.  The Sunday Comics Section, the Detroit News portion, has a Comic
Strip called PEACHES", which is a story line about a little ferret.  I
have been enjoying it, and thought that the members of FML would enjoy
knowing that ferrets are now in the funny papers.  Perhaps other daily
newspapers around the country are carrying this strip.

Peace to one and all.  May your hearts be filled with Love for one
another, as well as for our beloved fuzzies.

Remember, the Great Creator made us all, the 2-legged, the 4-legged, the
feathered creatures, and the creatures that swim in water.  And also the
multilegged creatures.

Rev. Ronald L. Sims, D.D.