From:
Linda Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 22:51:17 -0700
I have not yet seen the current issue of Modern Ferret that has so many
people upset.  However, apparently I must have been the only uptight,
puritanical, stuffy, forty-six year old who was slightly put off by the
issue that had Tiffany the Playboy playmate as its primary photo focus.
Not to mention the numerous photos over the last couple of years of both
Eric and Mary which would probably be better off in their personal photo
album rather than published in a magazine, (For Ferret Owners By Ferret
Owners?) I guess you can't please all the people all the time....