From:
melissa hooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:11:49 -0500
>From:    Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: wood stove pellets
>
>Where do you get the wood stove pellets?

Melissa, check places like tractor/farm supply stores, and fireplace
stores.  From what I understand, they are pretty hard to find in the
lower (warmer) states.  Where I live, you can find them from around
November to February or March.  You'll want to stock up for summer, if
you find them.  I, personally, go to Tractor Supply Company for mine.
You can visit their website at: http://www.tractorsupplyco.com to see if
there is a store anywhere near you.  They don't carry the pellets online,
and if they did the shipping costs would be outrageous, but (depending
on state) you can usually find them in the stores themselves.

Hope this helps! :)
Melissa

BTW, they are usually a little less than $4 for a 40 pound bag...they may
offer discounts by the pallet...not sure.