From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:10:24 -0400
hi guys,

I've remade the old movie I had up with a higher frame rate, so it looks a
lot better now, and for those of you with a fast internet connection, you
can test just how fast it is by downloading the new 11 minute clip I put
up.  there is a brief overview of what is in the new clip on my webpage,
so you can take a look and decide if it is worth downloading.  the clip
was one I made to show my brother some of the things I do with my kids,
and does cover most of them.

for my general ferret page, go to:
  http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/family/index.html
the movies are under there.

for the short movie (~13mb), go directly to
  http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/family/movies/odoruponpokorin.zip

for the longer clip (~150mb), go directly to
  http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/family/movies/ferrets_overview.zip

I have no idea how long this would take to download with a modem, I'm
guessing between 6-10 hours, based on stuff I've downloaded at 1/3 the
size.

enjoy!