Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:29:32 -0700
>CBC panels came back inconclusive last time.

Does the CBC check for lead poisoning?  Does everyone know that the white
food/water bowls with the black ferrets contain high lead levels?  Or,
I'd better clarify... this was true about 2 years ago.  I don't know if
they are still making those bowls, but I see a lot still in use, when
ferrets and their supplies are surrendered.  There is an inexpensive kit
(available at home depot in the Seattle area) that can check for lead.

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
a non-profit animal shelter
14317 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 6 days/week (closed Tue) or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.RabbitRodentFerret.org