From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 13:49:53 -0500
Hi Ya'll,

Well, I got an announcement for a couple of lists I moderate for school,
and realized that it could apply to the fert world.  I have talked to
Catherine about this and have her blessing to post it.

Catherine is the moderator of a list called the Mustelid Mob.  It has been
up and running for awhile.  Onelist.com, where the list is hosted, is
running a contest to enlarge its community.  They will be giving two $5000.
(American) checks to charity.  The prizes will be given for the list that
increases the most percentage wise, and the one who gets the most new
members.  The list must have been in place before April 19 (the Mustelid
Mob was) and the contest ends June 19.

You can sign up for the list by going to:

http:www.onelist.com

I figure if we get the subscribers to the fml behind this, we can easily
win one of the prizes and donate the money to the ferret shelter fund and
some organizations overseas also.  Lots of money to work with.  Hmm. . .
I wonder if they would give us both prizes?  :-)

You can sign yourself up on the web. Or write me or Catherine
([log in to unmask]) and we can get it straitened out.

This is a very, very easy and painless way to do some good folks!!!! Take
advantage of it!!!!

Maggie Mae