From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 07:50:43 -0700
Hi Rosie and Maxie,

This heres Roxana.  I is real sorry that the wedding thing is off.  I sure
was looking forward to bouncing.  Hey, you want I to bounce Tater and Odie
forya?  Might make you feels better?  Uh oh, heres trouble.  .  .

Give me that key thingy.  This heres Alexander.  Rosie, I read your message
to Conan yesterday.  I just want to state that if either of you two
areintrested I will marrys ya.  Heck, Ill marry both.  I like to play tag
alot.  I biteRoxana and boy can i run up the tube thingy from her fast as a
rabbit!  (that'swhat mama says) ma and dad got Roxana to be my girlfriend
(something about me beingnamed after some "Great" guy, and Roxana being this
"Great" guys wife.  ButRoxana won't even cuddle with me.  I try to get in
the shirt with her, and she lays intome.  Dad keeps saying its a female
thing, but i cant believe that all femalesare like that.

Anyways, i bite toes (occassionally) and love my big ol stuffed moose magot
for christmas (i stole it from her, but i cant get under the futon or else i
would have gone to the olympics myself!) Moose just too big.  But i would
shareit with you <blush>

Uh oh, gots to go.  mama comin. . .

write soon,

love, Alexander

bye, Roxana (needle-nose) - - hey!  stop that Alexander.  you tryin to
leavea bad mprshun.