Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:15:55 -0700
*Sandee's Hooman*!  Very big shoes to fill me thinks.  My thanks to the
person willing to do this in the future.  I have not had to ask Sandee to
greet my kids, but I read with tears, smiles and gratitude each of the
greetings at the Rainbow Bridge.  I cannot begin to know how much is
involved with keeping all these wee ones and their families/friends
together, the humans left behind, who would like to do what at the
Bridge, who will welcome the one that no one knows, the ones that come
with no name, and especially the ones that know love for such a short
time.

Thank you so much for having the heart, the strength, and making the time
to do this.  Welcome!!  Sandee's new hooman, we look forward to *meeting*
you!

Ardith
Parris
The Kidd