Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 22:03:30 -0300
Ok, I've had it!  Jade calls me on this one every darn time!!!

When I have a shower I keep an extra facecloth on the side of the tub to
wipe excess soap from eyes after shampooing.

Jade and Daisy, (BTW is doing famously), usually tear through house playin'
when I am in the shower.  Surely Jade can keep himself occupied for a few
minutes.  NOT!

I reach for my facecloth and there it is, GONE!!  Tried a backup, GONE!!
It's like he peeks around the corner and thinks "1 -2-3- NOW!!  Facecloth
in livingroom!"

Hmmm, I wonder if I can get him to fetch me all his blankies on laundry day!

Doubtful.  ;o(

Always

Jadesun ;o)
@-->-->--