From:
The Whites <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:23:25 GMT
I just joined the list and thought I should introduce myself and the
critters who own me.  I have 2 male ferrets -- MungoJerrie and
RumpleTeazer.  Mungo & Teazer for short.  They're both about a year old
and are both sables, except Teazer has white on the toes of his front
paws.  Mungo is more layed back and, after sufficient play and exploring
time, will curl up to be petted.  Teazer is a bit more rambunctious and
won't sit too long for petting before he's ready to go again.  I got
these guys from a friend of a friend.  After getting them out of a wooden
cage and into a smaller, plastic one, they're learning to use the litter
box.  (With all the time they get out of their cage, I figured smaller is
okay & it fits into our place better.)

We also have 3 female beagles.  Cassie is 14 and has been with me since
she was 6 weeks old.  She's the only one to come from a pet store --
given to me for my 12th birthday by my grandparents.  Skeeter is about 8
years old and was adopted from the pound.  Dixie is about 3 years old and
was a stray roaming around the neighborhood.  We also have a 5 month old
brown tabby kitten.  I picked Jinx up when I went into a local pet store
and the sign said free kittens.  My husband's pride and joy is the 75
gallon aquarium he won from another local pet store.

We all live in the southern half of Indiana.  I'm Janice, 26 yrs old.  My
husband is Howard, 29 yrs old.  Howie and I have been married since 1995,
but were high school sweethearts.  He does appliance repair and I'm a
housewife.  I get to spend all day with my furbabies.

Janice
The bandits:  MungoJerrie & RumpleTeazer
The beagles:  Cassie, Skeeter, & Dixie
The brat cat:  Jinx