From:
Randal Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 19:41:03 -0500
>Ohhh!  Ouch!  Too hot to handle!  Please....Please....remember we are all
>here because we love ferrets!  This ferret list is here for us to use not
>abuse.  Be careful, think first... before emailing your thoughts and
>opinions.

Hear, hear, Moonsong.  Thanks for a well-timed reminder of what we are
about.  One of my interests is history (especially U.S.A. in Revolutionary
War times) and, believe me, the amount of debate on the FML doesn't even
come close to what most politicians would say to and about one another.
Even with the passions running high, this list is informative and a mature
debate, for the most part.  But, I sure hope everyone hugs their ferret(s)
and calms down before sending that hot email out.  It's so easy to embarass
oneself in haste.

>there is the door and don't let it hit you in the butt as you leave.  The
>look on her face was great!!  :) In MY house you either like animals or
>keep your mouth shut!  Those are the rules.  So enjoy your animals and
>make sure the door works.

Haven't heard that expression since my Grandad died. LOL

Randal Carter, Bill (What's a debate?) & Hillary (Can we visit with you,
Moonsong?)
(Pay no attention to Hillary, she just wants to learn more Moonsongisms.)