From:
Sevald Cirkov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 14:45:49 +0200
>From:    Susie Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Swimming in the pool
>I regularly take my ferrets in the pool with me...

My Angora ferret Simson and shorthaired jill both loves bathing.  Simson
even dives a lot.  He dives down to the stopper and tries to pull it out :-)

I've put up pictures of him diving on my homepage, you're welcome to surf by
and have a look.  There are also pictures of my Angora kits in different
stages of their life 4, 5, 6 and 8 weeks on the same homepage.

Adress:
http://www.student.nada.kth.se/~d92-sci/english.html

Regards
Sevald

"N=E4r man springer med sanningens fackla genom en
folkm=E4ngd =E4r det alltid n=E5gon som f=E5r skegget svett."
-Lichtenberg.

Fast denna =E4r ocks=E5 bra:
"Always behave like a duck, remain calm and unruffled
 on the surface, but paddle like heck underneath" -unknown