Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:18:42 +0000
Hi there,

Good News about yesterday's post concerning the three ferrets discarded
in the wood of Mass.

Even as Alicia was posting, Diddy Wheeler of Mass Ferret Friends, Rose
German of Little Feet Ferret Retreat and I (Diane) of South Shore
Ferret Care were working behind the scenes to arrange safe haven for
these three ferrets.

Even though like most states and shelters we are mostly full to the
rafters with ferrets, we always have room, or make room for any ferrets
in dire circumstances. Ronnie DiComo has offered to transport them to
Rose German who will take in these little ones for a bit to ensure
their safety and will then be transitioned into the South Shore Ferret
Care Shelter.

It's so nice to be able to work together to do whatever needs to be
done to ensure the safety of all of the ferrets. We continue to work
with a wonderful network of dedicated ferret people as well as all of
the animal control officers, human societies and animal rescue leagues.

Sincerely,
Diane Wall
South Shore Ferret Care