Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:19:27 -0700
Well there's nothing like losing a precious ferret to take your mind
off your own pain. Our Princess, a beautiful little blaze girl passed
on early tonight between 7 and 9 pm. She was an old lady, never sick,
but last year had a huge lump growing on her side. I st rted her on
red clover and Noni Juice and the lump went away. She has been non
symptomatic of anything since then. She just slowed down, self
sufficient to her last moments and quietly passed on. She is with
Silver Furzila now. I console myself by knowing that th ey had at least
4-5 years knowing how they should be treated, with love and affection,
not tormnent & physical abuse. They came from a home where their mom's
alcoholic boyfriend would torment them into biting them and then he
would slap them around, The day she fo und that he had thrown Silver
into a wall was the day she sought help with the rescue. Silver bit
everyone but my nephew Zach and I. ...you can read more about these
amazing ferrets when my book is done. It's a top priority project
while I'm down with my foot.

Monday, my Taz man was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. He's
a very special, special boy. My pillow ferret. So far the Lasix seems
to be helping. He's due for a check up this week.

Spirit guides, premonitions, psychic ability, call it what you want,
but lately it certainly has been accurate.

Kat please light a candle for her on the site. I also wanted to mention
that if anyone has a ferret that's passed, we would be hap py to light
a candle on our website. It's designed by Kat, so you can imagine how
touchingly beautiful it is.

Kat if you can fit it all in, please word Princess joins Silver
Furzilla at the bridge, March 14,2007. "Best Friends Together Again."
Thanks,

Kiss your fuzzys and hold them extra tight tonight.

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.