From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 1996 17:57:26 -0500
Karen:

Monster is a black-eyed sort-of-off-white-if-you-really-use-your-imagination!

>1.  In normal light [Tasha's] eyes look black but in the sun they are
>actually a really dark red, is this common?

Same here

>2. She has a little grey on her tail, will this go away as she gets older
>and is this also common for BEW?

Don't know about common, but Monster has a patch of sable(-mostly gray, some
brown and black) on her left flack - ~1.25X2".  Her tail is currently (gack)
_orange_ - even after a bath!  And she's somewhere between 4.5 and 5 yrs.

Various Box missing problems:

After 2 months, Monster and I seem to have worked out the box.  She comes
back to her cage from anywhere in the house about 80% of the time -
sometimes at a very quick run!  Lots of praise, and a treat for this.  On
waking, if she goes or fakes, she gets a treat.  The other 20%, she stands
in view and backs up.  I am then expected to put her in the nearest box
(usually 10" away!!).  Maybe she's concerned I might not notice or maybe she
wants a treat and figures this will work?  She only gets a treat if she
'produces' <G> if I've gotta move her.  No misplaced accidents for the last
few weeks, though.  I guess the solution is just patience and _CONSTANT_
observation if they don't figure it out themselves.

To FLO:

Monster will _NOT_ be providing the large pile of 2X2's in the living room
to the cause for cat traps!  It is her new cage.  Once my father finishes it
(acually, fixes it; I will not be doing any framing on the side, me thinks!)
<G>, she will move in.  Just letting you know now so you don't factor this
into your planning.  As there are no cats here, this has been declared a
Neutral Zone by the resident human (ME!) and I would appreciate it if you
didn't fill my sweet innocent little fuzzy's head with your terrorist
planning!  I have noticed ferret hair on the keyboard lately, and mysterious
postings that shouldn't be there!

Megan

**Monster - don't worry, I'll make sure this human stays in line with
current FLO philosophies and doctrine!  I'll steal her socks if she doesn't!
Sweet?  Innocent?  <rasberry!>