From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 00:03:06 -0400
Someone just posted to invite us to check out their site.  I can't get
toit.  Is it me?  God knows I am only on a computer with the FML.  The
sitewas http://www.geocites.com/heartland/ranch/9521/kitfeeding.html

There was a cute ferret dance site too, someone mentioned..  My computer
says there is no such place.  I now have my black eyed white fert-Little-
lunging at me non- stop when I get home.  He never goes to sleep any more
until I stuff his energetic body in his cage..  So mayby I wrote it down
wrong.  He loves to walk on the key board.  It is kinda strange -except
that maybe he figures mom spends too much time on it and he is trying to
figure out why.

Spent two hours tonight just with Little.  Put up the Mega Play House,
which is like the baby hut- only it is not enclosed, and is about 5 by5
by5 feet Little ran in and out of it, and I captured him and threw him in a
crinkle bag, or on this huge lamb skin rug, or wrapped him in a sheet and
made his escape difficult, or just held him and smothered him in kisses..
He is almost 4, we guess.  Just like a kit still.  Had just spent another
hour playing with everyone through the maze I set up, and then tossed them
out of their tunnels..  He still wasnt tired.  I hope this isnt an adrenal
problem.  I'm exhausted.

Nigh-nigh,
Lisette

[Moderator's note: In the URL you mentioned, "geocities" is incorrectly
spelled as "geocites".  Going to:
http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521/kitfeeding.html
works fine for me.  BIG]