Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 17:17:37 -0800
(Quoting Bill & Dianne)

>We are impressed with someone who deflects even deserved praise.  And thank
>you for the bit of research you did on the flu virus drug.

Regarding the LASPCA "website of bull", I'd still like to know who posted
the first warning.  It was a genuine mess...fortunately the mistruths were
so blatant they didn't have a lot of choice about cleaning it up, not when
they it was supposed to be tech info from a vet.

On the Flu Virus thing, it was a fluke that I got a computer contract there
and had daily contact with research staff.  Again, somebody else posted some
details (from newspapers) to the FML when the first vague press releases
hit; once I realized the company the agency was talking about was the people
behind the "flu cure tested on ferts" I ran their name through PETA, they
came up clean, and I got the chance to get details.

>We also sure hope you also regain your stolen ferrets.  That is a sad
>situation.

There's info on this posted yesterday to alt.pets.ferrets.

Jim March

 For a wild true story of crooked cops, stolen guns, perjury, fraud
 and false criminal charges, see http://www.infinex.com/~jmarch