From:
Pat Bbby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:18:29 -0700
The other night I was on chat on a ferret community and we were joking
about ferrets stealing boots and shoes and such.  Someone suggested that
I should make one just for the ferret.  Please go and have a look at
what I came up with.  It was so much fun to make and the ferts love it.

It is the all new boot bed!
http://groups.msn.com/ComfyCritters

My ferrets were in thier ouside play enclosure and I was watching Moxy
studying a slug about 3 inches long.  He finally walked over and licked
it right up the back.  Well, I have to tell you...ferrets CAN spit!!
He made so many choking, gagging, coughing, hacking, wipe my face on
everything motions...I can probably guarantee you, slugs do not taste
good.  I removed the slimy little fellow to a more slug friendly area,
and gave Mox a big slurp of ferritone to take the taste out of his mouth.

Pat