From:
J Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 17:56:42 -0400
>how do you folks dispense linatone to your fuzzies without the drip and
>the mess?

I have this big bottle since I have 6 fuzzies and it's already I dispense
it from a small bottle originally containing BSS (a solution for irrigating
eyes).  The BSS bottle gets refilled from the larger bottle every few days.
All sorts of small dispensing type bottles for eye drops and nasal sprays
ought to work.  Just wash and dry them (Ferretone and nasal spray bottles
may have since you'll be dispensing from an inverted bottle anyhow.  I like
a clear bottle so I can get a better idea of how much they're getting by
counting the air bubbles coming back into the bottle.

--
Jim H