Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:38:36 -0700
Hi all

My hooman has had a couple of long days at work so these might be a
little late.

A little girl named Chiclet came in.  She waz met by Scooter, Sevic and
a bunch of others.  I introduced everyone to everyone to make sure they
knew each other.  They were real happy to see someone from home and
greeted her warmly.  They of course had to catch up on all da gossip and
news at home.  They talked for some time about this and dat.  Then it waz
off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them
over at da Fields where they were having a good time running and rolling
in da grass.  They played all kinds of ferrety games such as chase da
ferret where everyone waz chasing everyone and tag da ferret where some
were it and had to tag someone.  They kinda changed da game a little
where there waz more than one ferret it at a time.  Eveyone had a turn at
being it and a good time waz had by all.  She said to send lots of luv
along with kisses and cuddles to her mommy and daddy.

A little girl named Sara came in next.  She waz met by Igloo, Baby, and
Maxie.  They were real glad to see her and greeted her very warmly.  Da
usual gossip session developed and they talked for some time catching up
on all da news and gossip at home.  Then it waz off to explore and see
all da sights and attractions.  Da next stop waz da Tube Park where they
were running through da practice tube and generally having a good time.
They were just doing it for da fun of it.  They ran and ran and chased
each other and played tag and wrestled in da tubes until they were all
pooped out.  They did go over and watch da tube races and she said she
would like to give dat a try sometime.  She said she would practice first
though.  After all da runnig they went over to Hammock Haven wher ethey
all piled into a hammock to grab a power nap.  She said to she feels
bunches better and to send her luv and lots of ferrety kisses to her
mommy.

I looked up Cybil in da puter thing.  She had not been her long and waz
still trying all da games and stuff.  She waz with a bunch of other
ferrets and they were going around trying everything.  She said she waz
doing well and she thinks she has rounded up everyone from home.  They
all seemed to get along well.  She said she feels bunches better and is
generally content here as there is a lot to do and see.  She said dat
she misses you a lot and to pass on her luv and lots of ferret kisses.

I looked up Rocky in da puter thing and he waz over in da Wrestling
Matches where he wasn't doing all dat bad.  I had to wait until he beat
his opponent to talk to him.  He said he still has a chance to win it.
He waz being cheered on by his own cheering section of three other little
ones.  He said he is doing real good and is content.  He has been passing
da time away keeping buzy and there is a lot to do and see here.  He said
he misses his mommy a lot and to send her his luv and kisses and hugs.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to see what is going on at home.
Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee