From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:34:18 EDT
Hey fellow ferret faces!  about 10 days ago geocities had a bizarre
incident in their system and some sites were lost temporarily.  Mine was
one that was never retreieved.  If you recall I reported it missing in
action...deleted.  The main homepage is back up, and the deaf sites are
back up for those who need them.  The rest of the site will be rebuilt as
before in the future.  We have some surprizes comming in the future also.

Thank you to Kat Parsons for all the days of work in rebuilding this site!!
She is wonderfully talented, dedicated and generous.  Love you Kat!

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on deafness and ferrets:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html
take a peek at upcomming "so you have allergies":
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/allergies.html