From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:28:53 -0500
Tony,

First I would like to say I'm sorry for your loss of Buffy.

Do you know why she passed away?

Also, I'm curious. You said Buffy was your oldest ferret, but I
remember you saying on IF that you had ferrets living into their
teens. So have you?

My oldest ferret (Pet Shop ferret) passed away not to long before his
14th birthday and my second oldest (PSF) was 13 years.

Debi Fuzzy Loving Ferrets Rescue & Ferretry
www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving
LOSN Senoir Specialty & Championship Ferret Judge