From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:04:39 -0500
Dear Friends,

I feel as if I know you from the FML and th efact that you live in
Acwroth.  I go to Acworth, NH quite often.

For Miss Sparkles, try warming some ferretone and puting the pred in
that.  I was able to get Zeke to take his using that method.

I am sorry you are having trouble, if she will take the ferret treats,
try to grind them in the blender, or if just a small amount a mortar and
pestle (sp).  I could not live without mine.  I grind up small things by
hand, for everyone in the house.

Try making a thick gravy with a little warm water, and see if she will
lick it off your finger.

Marilyn Ledoux