From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 11:22:16 +0100
Well taking 5 mins out of my care routine here (I have one little girl
who has figured out that Daddy will hand feed her when shes getting
over surgery) about Tiny Prints...... at the risk of ptting my foot
in "transatlantically" can I say....

C'MON people..  lets not lose site of the important issues here, this
place is getting pretty hot again, and in all of this the ones who CANT
speak for themselves sit mutely by..  I refer of course to the fuzzies,
the ones who have been rejected, given up on, become a burden, or the
novelty wore off, and even those who through just lousy luck, ended up
as shelter kids.

So much energy is going into bashing again, energy that would be better
spent on other issues, like telling Governor Arnold that going back on
his word is the act of a coward (unless it was a deliberate vote buying
ploy, then its the act of a liar) or dealing with pet stores that dont
keep kits socilaised..  or even the lack of education about just how high
maintainance ferrets can be.

Ok whatever reason for the attack on tiny prints, I am concerned that
this situation will affect the ability of the shelter to care for its
charges, and any ones that may need its help.  Whatever the personal
feelings at play here, consider how this stuff may mean that somewhere
a fuzzy or two may not get the help they need, is this what you want to
achieve?

Im not taking sides here, I dont know enough, what I will say is that
surely the correct way to do something involved DOCUMENTED proof going
to the relevant authorities, rather than an attack in an open group like
this.  I think back to Bubbles, my big gentle guy, he accepted anything
that came his way..  sickness, new ferrets, cats dogs, nothing fazed him,
nothing mad him nasty, the human race could have learned so muc from a
fuzzy like that..  and Im certain he wasnt unique in that.

PLEASE remember, above all else, ego, personalities etc... THE FUZZIES
MUST COME FIRST, lets not do anything that might stop some help being
there when its needed.  Lets try to keep the FML for the benefit of the
fuzzies rather than a tool for sniping at each other huh?

If I get flamed for this..  so be it..  but I can give it too..

Not telling my grandpa how to suck eggs BIG but... maybe its time...

Our thoughts and prayers to anyone with sick or angelled fuzzie faces.

Cris  &
  Skweek   (Spookydook) (waddya mean Im a bit missing?)
  Rhoobarb (Biteyweezil) (how come she gets the botttom floor all to
  herself?)

  And remembering Custard(Cussie(angel)weezil)  &
  Bubbles (da Warweezil) leader of the Furkidz.. First ferret par
  excellence

                        mailto:[log in to unmask]