From:
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:56:15 EST
I saw the 2002 Ferrets Annual and Jen from the shelter in Utah that all
her ferrets were taken away is listed as a shelter in the shelter section.
she also has a letter in the new Ferrets mag.

I thought that maybe someone that was involved in the rescue may want to
contact Ferrets mag and send them the articles on her so they do not give
her any more publicity.  i have talked to folks from the mag before and I
think they would appriciate the news.  Hey maybe even get an article on
the rescue.  I'm sure all this was in print before any of the events took
place, but now we can stop any further listings for her so she doesn't get
any more ferrets.

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter