From:
DONNA J BROWN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 15:03:05 -0500
I will be going to the Croydon, PA show on April 18th, so I hope to see
some of you there.  Next Friday we are leaving to spend a week with my
in-laws in Philly.  This will be the first time Ferris is meeting his
grandparents...LOL.  My mother-in-law is the director for a child care
center so he just might hit stardom before his prime.  If you are at the
show and see a ferret around wearing hollywood sunglasses, you know it
went to his head.  :)

Ferris makes noise when he sleeps.  Does anyone else's babies do this or do
we have an odd ball?  Last night, Ferris wagged his tail for the first time.
That was after he chased the 25 LB cat off the bed.  I thought it was funny
considering the extreme size difference.  :)

Donna