From:
Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:32:35 -0500
Come be part of this "HOLIDAY GIVING SPECIAL"  This weekend ONLY - FOR
EVERY 2 BEDDING ITEMS PURCHASED FROM 12:01 FRIDAY AM TILL SUNDAY 12:00
MIDNIGHT-- I will send to you 1 FREE "POUCH" for you to donate to shelter
of your choice or give to someone else in need.(.If you desire -we will
ship directly to shelter if you provide address..)  All items must be
chosen from our EBAY inventory..  TO SELECT ITEMS -go to Ebay site and
click on "SEARCH" in the heading area..  Once there click on " By Seller"
then simply enter - 1rosebob -and that will bring up all of our items
available..  We as many others are Santa to over 12 Ferrets on the Giving
Trees- we will send items with a note from you if that is your wish ..We
appreciate all purchases...

Thanks, Rose @ LFFR=20

(or copy and paste this below to get to one item where you can click on =
VIEW SELLERS OTHER ITEMS)   :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=301&item=2076891248