From:
Carrie Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:21:09 -0500
Hmm, pardon me for my two cents worth, but who is insulting who.  Most of
us care for and love our ferrets.  I do not know where you live, but in
our state, Georgia, United States, it is a requirement that any ferrets
sold are descented and spayed or neutered.  We do not have a choice.  As
far as natural or not, I have been reading the posts for and against, and
the best I have seen from people who I trust seem to indicate the jury is
out on which is better.  As for natural, if you go back 50 years, it was
natural for ferrets to be in the pest control business.  You could say
that owning a ferret as a pet could be considered unnatural.

Jim Hester (Carrie did not put her 2 cents in)
 & The Flying Wild Weasels