From:
Al Gearhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 17:29:41 -0400
I am once again posting notice to all those on the FML who share an interest
in our fuzzy friends (or poopmeisters as MO' Bob calls them) and use the
WWW, you can now take a peek at my foursome.  Just point your browser at the
site below:

http://users.aol.com/algearhart/

I have just uploaded some new pictures, so even if you have visited before
you might want to take another look around.  I want to thank all those who
gave me the positve feedback when I first announced the site.  I have added
the web links page for those that wanted to share links.  If anyone else has
a page that would like to share links, feel free to email me.

Al Gearhart
Daisy,Luke,Bo, and Beauty

BTW, you don't have to be a AOL subscriber to access the site.