From:
"Baker, Gwendolyn E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 10:03:38 -0400
Hi to ya'll out there!

I just started "surfing" the net yesterday, and the number one topic I
searched was, YES, FERRETS :>)     I have only had my sable devilette
"Nikki" for 3 months now and already she has me trained!!

Comment to Shelley T. Dale.....I too have experience that "war dance" on my
very first night home with Nikki, it kinda freaked me at first...but after a
while I realize she just "showing off" and having a good time. Oh how I love
to hear the chuckle music. It always bring a smile to my face :>

I have yet to find a "treat" for her even though I bought a full bottle of
that magical elixir "Ferrotype" which she has repeatedly snubbed her nose
at.   Maybe I should try "raw potatoes"

Anyway, got go now
Thanks Bill

it's really nice to be part of the Ferret Family.