Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 22:37:04 -0400
Our New Webstore Grand Opening continues through March - to give
everyone a chance to save money and see why our customers rave about
our bedding for their Furkids!!

Everyone purchasing will get 15 % off at checkout (use discount code
# GO15 ) when checking out and your discount will be calculated
immediately- no waiting for refund (Shipping not included in discount
)We combine shipping at checkout.

*Custom orders are 2 1/2 weeks from Payment until shipment unless
otherwise stated.

Our goal has always been to provide a permanent, loving, carefree home
for ferrets in need by providing Beautifully Handcrafted products to
help support our efforts and also help others by donating our Bedding
products for Raffles, Ferret Shows and Shelters for the purpose of
fundraising and to aid other ferrets in need.

Please take a look see.

www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

Rose German/owner