From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:25:39 EDT
Greetings All!

Tamara, you wrote that you mixed the Pediapred with table cream.  I have
previously given whipping cream to Winnie to try to increase her weight
with no adverse intestinal problems but how are you "mixing it" with the
medication?  What ratio did you find worked?

To the anonymous poster moving from Arizona to CA.  I'm sure you know by
now that you can go to Ferrets Anonymous web site to download and or view
their Ferret-Friendly Vet.  list.  If it is not up currently it will be
soon, as they are updating it fairly regularly.

As far as visiting a Vet. here in CA, depending on where you are
reloacating to, there are literally hundreds of Vets.  that are willing
to see your pet and quite a few of them know quite a bit about treatment.
Expect to pay ALOT more than you are accustomed to though as far as
treatments and surgery.  Most of the large pet stores here have good
selections of Ferret products as well as food so you shouldn't fret too
much about that.

Good luck on your move and make sure that you get the map for avoiding the
AG station on your drive from the Ferrets Anonymous web site!!!

Good Health to you and yours!

[PA]