From:
Peter Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:55:14 -0700
Greetings all.

I moved from the Midwest to CA a few years ago with my two illegal
immigrants but ever since I helped Winnie cross over last year, it's
become more and more obvious to me that her sister Wylie is in desperate
need of a companion.

I know everyone's opinion on this topic but I am asking for help from
somebody here with the FML, in finding or suggestions on where and how
I can accomplish this.  I am willing to go to Las Vegas to visit CJ but
don't want to drive all the way there with weasel in tow, to find out she
just isn't comfortable enough to let me take one (or two) back home.  I
have done my best to keep Wylie entertained and give her as much love
and attention as she will let me but I am a poor substitute for the real
thing.

Ideally the closer to home the better but I am very very open to
suggestions and ideas if any of you are willing.

Thank you in advance for any help
Good health to you and yours....

Peter