From:
Shawn and Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 02:02:03 -0800
I have an elderly aunt who is mostly blind.  She wants to know what a
ferret looks like, but she is too far away for my fuzzies to visit her.
I told her it is like a weasel, but she still doesn't quite get it.
I want to send her either a large stuffed animal like a ferret or a
poster/picture with a ferret on it where the ferret is at least 12 inches
long.  Can anybody give me any ideas or sell me something to fit my
criteria?  Also, does anybody have a cassette tape with ferret sounds
on it I could send her too?

      From:
Lori and Rat's Brats