From:
Joanne Werstlein for SOS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2010 10:37:06 -0700
It's hard to believe that it was 8 years ago when the Buck-A-Month Club
got started! That is a LONG TIME! March 2002 is when it all started...
which such a simple suggestion... $1.00 a month. One little dollar...
that doesn't sound so bad... and when you think that $1.00 is still
worth the same in this "club" as it was 8 years ago - thats pretty
BIG news!

In 2002 I wrote: "Think of what that money would mean to all of the
shelters out there? $1.00 a month won't break you. You wouldn't even
know it was gone. " This STILL holds true. I have a certain amount that
I do a billpay for and I don't even notice that it's gone each month...
because what I send in is still less than what I could buy ONE lunch
for!

We have several people that just pay for the whole year at once.
$12.00... and we have several others who send in their money monthly
as they get it. You can send in $1.00 at a time... or more!

You can use PayPal or do BillPay from your bank and not have to think
about it again....but of course you can STILL donate more if you want!

Be sure you include your name for SOS Honor Roll! We also need your
address so that we can mail you your Membership Card (see below for
details)

TOTAL FUNDS RAISED SO FAR FOR 2010: $743.00 Our Current Buck-A-Month
Club Members for 2010 (as of May 31, 2010) 27 Members: Adda Gibbs,
Brenda Steinfurth, Brenda Zupko, Carolyn Distel, Cathy Ryan, Debra Ann
Velie, Deena Haner, Denise Craft, J Scheer, Joanne Werstlein, John and
Lee Julian, Laurie Schubert, Lisa Oestereich, Lisa Watson, Marilyn
Ledoux, Mary Hogan, Mary Jo Dullum, Nancy Sanders, Priscilla Gabrielle,
Robin Jones, Roger Vaughn, Sara Munz, Sheryl Atencio, Tracy Schmidt,
Trena Girouard, William Davison, Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary
If you don't see your name on here - PLEASE LET ME KNOW! .

Now... here is the pretty cool part... last year... we started to send
out a BaM Membership Card to people paying their membership "dues" for
2009. We are continuing that this year!... not only do you get to help
SOS help shelters around the world... but you get a cute card for doing
it to show that you are a member of a Special Club.

If you would like to "join" please send a check or money to: (Make the
check out to Support Our Shelters)

BaM
C/O Support Our Shelters
5511 Canteria Court
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

or pay through PayPal (if paying through PayPal please send for the
full year). Tax-Deductible Donations accepted through PayPal:
(if you can't see the email link here it is with a space put in it
BAM @ Supportourshelters.org) make sure to put your mailing address
and name if doing paypal so I know who to send the card to

Please send all donations in US$. Friends outside the US can send money
orders or use PayPal, which will convert their currency for them if
they select US$ as the currency to be sent.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Joanne Werstlein
http://www.supportourshelters.