From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:51:42 EDT
The pet expo went well,and believe it or not,we had 6 ferret booths.For an
expo that's mostly dogs,we had a great show of ferret strength.They moved
the booths around,just kidding.People now know about ferret shelters and
ferret care and feeding,always a good thing.My guys all behaved very
well,even our shy Honey.They loved the new sleep sack and matching hammock
I got them.Ok,so I'm a soft touch.They know it too.

Now I have a few questions to ask all you knowledgable ferret folks .Can
you tell me why is it

- a ferret that can't stand the heat, won't get out of the kitchen?

- a ferret that hates being closed in their cage and carrier,loves being
  closed in cabinets and drawers?

- a ferret that knows they're superior,wants to eat only inferior food?

- an animal that can count,and do complicated calculations,just watch them
  figure out that jump,without paper and pencil,can't seem to understand
  how far it is to the floor?

- a ferret that can train other animals and their human,can't learn where
  the litter box is?

- the smallest ferret is always on the bottom of the pile?

- that a ferret that can climb up 3 drawers, onto a counter,and up into a
  cabinet for the treats,can't remember to pull in their tongue?

That's all the questions for now,but I'm sure there will be others.These
wee beasties are such enigmas.

Sandy and the Wee Beasties four