From:
sandy robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:28:50 -0600
In 7 or so days,I've taken in 5 ferretsJust got a call to maybe take in
another 4.That would mean 23 in my 2 br apt,which is where my shelters
located.Hoping to just educate these folks that have the 4,get them to
keep them as they really do love the guys.The ferrets were dumped on them.
Wish me luck.

As for odor control,I have a Pollenex Humidifier/air purifier that runs
24/7 in the ferrets room.I also clean litter boxes twice,use pine
pellets,the safe ones.Wash their bedding 2 times a week.Vacume floor
everyday.I also have plug in(oil ones) in all the rooms except the ferrets
room.My place was inspected recently & given a +.Hope this helps.