From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 1995 00:01:09 -0400
Hi!  I posted about Colloidal Silver, which can be purchased through Silver
Wings at 1-800-952-4787.  It is also sold in health food stores, but is
marked up a lot from what I have found.  If any one wants a copy of all the
info and facts I have on it just e-mail me an address and I will get it right
out.
I tell you I still love the stuff, not only does it seem to save the ferrets
from ECE, colds, and many other things, now we had a ferret with a leg that
keep swelling and nothing helped, the fluid was drained and a staph infection
was the cause, but still nothing helped.  So I started to drain it nd add
Colloidal after it was clean and now the leg is almost back to normal and on
last cytology no signs of any problems, it is just liguid build up now.
Rocky feels so good now!!
Stephanie