Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:18:02 EST
Hi,

My name is Kim.  I live near Grand Rapids, Michigan right now, but plan to
move to Florida sometime in the next 6-8 months.  I have 6 ferrets of my
own, all are neutered/descented (5 from MF), 3 are "previously owned" or
rescued, 3 were purchased.  My oldest was recently diagnosed with adrenal
disease and had a wonderfully successful surgery.  I also am housing one
rescue who needs a good home.  She has no known health problems, but so
far, does not like any other ferrets.  If you know of anyone interested
in a single ferret, please eMail me!

Kim