From:
Michael Capps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:48:18 -0800
Most of our Ferrets are really good at getting to the litter pan but it
seems they are getting less and less concerned with being in the litter
pan when they do their business. Sometimes one of them (not sure which
one for sure) does it in the middle of the room.

Does anyone have any insight on why this is occurring? I can't think
of any way to stop it, we watch and watch and still they find a way to
drive by without us noticing.

They are really sweet ferrets but I wish they would be more diligent
on hitting the litter pan.

Thanks

Mike