From:
Leanne Bochenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 08:31:17 EST
Now, everyone knows your Kat and you crochet wonderful looking (mind you
I said looking because I haven't been fortunate to own one yet :( ) and
those of us who have a afgan made by Kathy Nelton (a printed jacquard
throw) know the difference..

Well, just keep calling you Kat and her Kathy N(since you agree that you
pretty much go by Kat) and (shish)that will make people want to try both
(tee hee) if we confuse them... (just kidding).  My turns coming, yes sir.
I have to have one of yours now (geez, someone stop me from ebaying!)
there is just nothing else that will do.

Leanne B
Cocoa, Rascal, Pugs, Cali, Jewels, Tigger