From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 20:22:39 EST
the 'MMOMM" [underground] rescue/shelter sent [via vet.  tech] a full field
trauma kit with meds.  and field, propane powered hydroculator heater and
hydroculators [for the treatment of hypothermia]..  for small mammal
treatment..  to the area north of Modesto where they will use an air boat to
to gather and treat and transport small mammal pets of all kinds in need..
local ferret friends will house the pets found until the situation has eased
and the owners can be sought.  We have places for up to thirty ferrets and
the supplies pledged for any and all care they may need here at the
shelter..  anyone who needs housing in a safe and dry environment for their
pets while they handle the flooding is welcome to contact me to arrange for
this service..  people traveling south can bring the fuzzys to this area
where they will be met and the kids brought to safety..  all creatures large
and small are in our prayers..

Dayna and the Woozles..

Please correct your address book for all non compuserve related mail so it
goes to my internet mailbox at woozles@ecom.net...thank you..

If you want to see my critters.. stop by my web page at  ....
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/2322

 "Resident of... Marvelous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem"
 Dayna Frazier  102046,3162  13-Jan-1997  02:23:14 PST