From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 11:32:49 -0500
Cabinet locks: Fortunately, i dont need them. :) hee hee.

Thanks for the responses re: my cardiomyopathy question.  It may sound
inappropriate, but i'm going to wait a few more days (with careful
monitoring of food/water intake, appearance, palpating abdomen) because i
suspect Eukanuba's Lamb n Rice is causing her to be a bit gassy, and because
she's been eating one of the kitten's toys that may also be causing some
intestinal distress.  She's also stopped coughing, and i listen to her
breathing very carefully at least twice a day ("Mom!  Get me out of your
hair!  Moooom!  Put me down!") and it sounds clear.  Her abdomen has also
felt less 'taut'/swollen and felt more like ferret since i stopped including
the Lamb n Rice in her food.

I'm being patient against a few people's recommendations, and i dont mean to
be disrespectful of advice given - I appreciate it very much, in fact.  I'm
somewhat basing my decision on the fact that last coat change, Potpie went
through very bizarre physical changes that we couldnt find a cause for
except the expected seasonal ones, and 'tis the season currently.  And she
got a *very* thorough exam then.

Rest assured that the next time i view even one or two alarming symptoms,
Potpie will be into the vet faster than you can spell "charge it!" She is
eating and drinking well and i will move her annual physical up a month
(from jan to dec.) even if she still appears fine then.  AND, i'll have them
do the works.  I need to get all their shots gradually moved to the same
month so i can save $90 a year on office visits.  :P :)

Melissa and der Pot du pie

      Melissa Litwicki                              "Is it ... atomic?"
      [log in to unmask]                             "Yes! VERY atomic!"