From:
Win Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 08:26:26 -0400
Open Post to those working in Animal Relief ,

Read several posts today regarding the lack of good communications in The
disaster area of Grand Forks and surronding areas.  Please get in touch with
the local police or fire depts.  They will, I'm sure, put you in touch with
a local group of Amateur Radio enthusiasts.  They can set up emergency
communications within a very short time if it isn't already in place.  They
will be glad to help you in any way they can.  I have been listening to the
amnateur radio bands, but haven't heard any reference to the disaster.
Should I hear anything, I will let them know of your needs.  Good luck in
your endeavor.

N8RlM Amateur Radio Statin in MIchigan - Win