From:
Jon & Veda Chalmers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 18:35:59 -0500
I just got back from seeing Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
I would just like to give those who plan to see it a heads up.  The
digitalized hippogryph is fed dead ferrets several times during the
movie.  My teenagers found this to be rather gross and I'm sure parents
with small children with pet ferrets will want to talk about it with them
before seeing the movie.  I'm not sure what the props they were using for
the actors to toss around were, but they looked very much like dead
ferrets.